I just got back from the movies where I watched "Eat Pay Love". I liked it! I loooved it! My sis read the book and she didn't like it, but I have to say the movie is lovely! The only thing that pissed me off was Javier Barden playing a Brazilian guy, speaking English with Spanish accent and trying to pretend he speaks Portuguese, which obviously he doesn't. And worst, he tried to speak Portuguese and kept using the Portuguese accent and not the Brazilian one. OMG!!!!
Apart from that, I came home like flying. I love movies like that, movies that "talk" about trips. It is so amazing to see the places on the big screen. Then I tried to remember the best movies like that I watched. Here it goes a small list...
1. Everything is illuminated: a Jewish boy travels to Ukraine to discover a bit of his grandaddy's life. It is lovely and funny;
2. One week: a man came across with a cancer and before getting married, he travels along Canada. Oh Canada!;
3. Elizabethtown: a man just about to commit suicide has to travel to a small city to his dad's funeral. After that, he starts a journey to leave his dad's ashes along US. And there is a kind of scrapbook in it. And the soundtrack is unbelieveable!;
4. Into the wild: after finished his BA, a young boy starts backpacking along US. He intents to finish his trip in Alaska. The soundtrack is amazing as well, loaded with musics by Eddie Vedder! Cool!;
5. Up: a senior man had promissed to his wife to take her to South America, but she dies before happening it. Then he puts a lot of ballons in his house and flies to there, but there is also Russel, a scout boy who makes company to Mr. Karl. I love Russel!
Now, let's go to the rent video store and full the weekend watching loads of movies (before vacations don't start, we travel by watching movies...)...
:o)
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário