O sono corrompe a mente

É sabido que dormir demais deixa você lesado e dormir de menos deixa você com problemas taquicárdicos. Mas com ou sem sono, minha mente parece que não pára e as idéias ficam pipocando de lá pra cá e de cá pra lá... então, nas noites de insônia (devido à minha extrema atividade cerebral!), ou naqueles dias que eu simplesmente só penso em dormir, mas ainda assim quero aproveitar o dia e fazer algo produtivo, resolvi botar as idéias no papel... ops, no computador! Pode ser uma ferramenta útil, vai que um dia eu consiga chegar aos textos de Clarice??? You'll never know, and it's worth giving it a try!!

terça-feira, 5 de outubro de 2010

Dearest one...

I wish I could take you by hand and take you to the best place in the world. I wish I could wake up in the morning some day and all of sudden bring you this unexpected beautiful world and make a lemonade to you during a sunny day. I wish you all the best as always and I do wish that I can make company to you for good and make you laugh or either see your childish smile as much as you let me...
I wish a better world to live, then it will be easier to live around here and I won't have lots of things to worry about. I wish nice people to be around you and I do wish that you can learn good stuff from them as well you can teach them interesting things... I wish a good meal as soon as you got hungry, a nice bath as always as you need it, some tears when they're necessary...
I wish you to listen to musics in the loudest volume, to give a good laugh when you see or listen something really cool, I wish you to tell me a secret in a whisper or fall in sleep when your eyes ask for a rest. I wish you to breath as much as it is necessary to calm down or scream or shout when you're really angry if that's make you to feel better.
I wish that you can dance alone in the night or watch a crap movie at midnight when you've been kicked out by some silly guy... I wish a new word learned every single day and a new language in your vocabulary every couple of years...
I wish you to get wiser along the years and to drink and smoke less every decade... I wish that you can make more money every year, but that the amount of money that you make means less evey year... I wish you to travel a lot, to read a lot, to talk to people a lot, to kiss a lot and to dream incredibly a lot!
I wish you to get sick of all of it and then try to do them in the best way once again... I wish that you remember me in the tinest piece of paper or that you remind me every time that you watch my favorite TV Series... I wish I could be here forever and see how better people we are every single day that we grow older...
I wish a lovely song playing when the day came out and there will be no more breathe to take and no one single word to be told... I wish to complete many lives by then and make a greatest difference to someone... Because I do wish to take you by hand and take you to the best place in the world...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário