O sono corrompe a mente

É sabido que dormir demais deixa você lesado e dormir de menos deixa você com problemas taquicárdicos. Mas com ou sem sono, minha mente parece que não pára e as idéias ficam pipocando de lá pra cá e de cá pra lá... então, nas noites de insônia (devido à minha extrema atividade cerebral!), ou naqueles dias que eu simplesmente só penso em dormir, mas ainda assim quero aproveitar o dia e fazer algo produtivo, resolvi botar as idéias no papel... ops, no computador! Pode ser uma ferramenta útil, vai que um dia eu consiga chegar aos textos de Clarice??? You'll never know, and it's worth giving it a try!!

quarta-feira, 21 de abril de 2010

Soundtrack...

Isn't it amazing how colourful our life can turn into if there's music? I can't picture a great moment of life without music... I mean, it doesn't mean every moment there was a music playing or either I was ready for the moment coming up that I just remembered to put a record on... But it does mean a lot of musics reminds me a lot of good moments, because back at that time I was used to listen to those musics... So, my obsessive compulsive thing starts now: I download the music and start to listen to them as much as I can handle. And it doesn't stop till I got exausted of it, which is not easy to happen...
I was thinking about what musics helped me to built my life until now. So many great moments just popped up in my mind! And, as I told you before, because I've been watching through all seasons of Gilmore Girls, I've started to work on this silly thing called lists. I couldn't finish up my list, but I had this awkward idea of writing about "the good songs of my life". So, I guess the next posts are gonna be about those musics... If you just think it is a horrible idea, skip to the last post of them and don't waste your time!
Sorry if I bother you all... it's just a good way of practising my English!! haha...

See you around the next music!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário