O sono corrompe a mente

É sabido que dormir demais deixa você lesado e dormir de menos deixa você com problemas taquicárdicos. Mas com ou sem sono, minha mente parece que não pára e as idéias ficam pipocando de lá pra cá e de cá pra lá... então, nas noites de insônia (devido à minha extrema atividade cerebral!), ou naqueles dias que eu simplesmente só penso em dormir, mas ainda assim quero aproveitar o dia e fazer algo produtivo, resolvi botar as idéias no papel... ops, no computador! Pode ser uma ferramenta útil, vai que um dia eu consiga chegar aos textos de Clarice??? You'll never know, and it's worth giving it a try!!

terça-feira, 20 de abril de 2010

Um pouco perto demais, um pouco longe de tudo...

"I still don't believe how many beautiful places I've been to, how many beautiful landscapes I've seen in my life and how the world gets smaller every time I go abroad...
So life might be a lovely trip that we still don't know where we're going to be headed to... I've never thought of being in all those lovely places and once I've started, I just can't control myself - I have to go to somewhere... It's just amazing how strong I can feel myself for doing that... Maybe it's something about family... when my grandparents went to Brazil, they just left something behind them that I could keep it for me... and once I've kept it, I just have to let them bring me wherever they want to...
Well, who knows where is gonna be the next stop, then?"

January, 2010

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário