Every time I think about my life I got surprised... so who could say I would be a teacher by now and that I'd be really enjoying what I've been doing...
So, today I went to work and we're all setting things up for a traditional party we have all June long in Brazil (Yay, Festa Junina in Brazil, don't forget to try all the foods if you're heading up to Brazil for World Cup!) at school and I was talking to my Students and I suddenly got all my heart warmed up!!! It's a bit tacky to say it, but it's true... I really enjoy to teach my students this year and it has been being a pleasure sharing so many things with them all... I can't say how happy I'm for picking up a profession and for doing it nowadays... hopefully, for good! ;o)
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário