O sono corrompe a mente

É sabido que dormir demais deixa você lesado e dormir de menos deixa você com problemas taquicárdicos. Mas com ou sem sono, minha mente parece que não pára e as idéias ficam pipocando de lá pra cá e de cá pra lá... então, nas noites de insônia (devido à minha extrema atividade cerebral!), ou naqueles dias que eu simplesmente só penso em dormir, mas ainda assim quero aproveitar o dia e fazer algo produtivo, resolvi botar as idéias no papel... ops, no computador! Pode ser uma ferramenta útil, vai que um dia eu consiga chegar aos textos de Clarice??? You'll never know, and it's worth giving it a try!!

sexta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2010

Things...

"The point is you keep going. You want to. So all the things that make you want to are the point. I don't know if you even realize it, but on the quiet you don't think life is too bad. You love things. Telly. Music. Food. (...)
I'm the same. I mean, I love things, and they're mostlt different things from you. Poetry. Paintings. My work. (...) My friends. (...)
See, a few years ago, I was really, really down, and I did imagine about... (...) I knew I shouldn't be that way but I was, and... anyway, it was always, you know, not today. Maybe tomorrow, but not today. And after a few weeks of that I knew I was never going to do it, and the reason I was never going to do it was because I didn't want to miss out. (...) ... there are always one or two things that seemed unfinished, things I wanted to follow through. (...) ... there was always something. And in the end I realized there would be always be something, and that those somethings would be enough."

by Nick Hornby, "About a boy"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário