Last Wednesday I went to the movies and I watched this brilliant Brazilian movie called "Antes que o mundo acabe" (Before the world finishes). It's a movie about a boy who doesn't know his biological father and all of sudden gets a mail from him talking about life. His father went to Tailand to be a photographer and there are two beautiful and loving things in there: taking pics and travels. I simply love and it was not about these two things, but mostly because there's something in there that I can recall about myself - this feeling that life is going on and no matter what you're doing or how you're doing, at some stage you're definitely gonna come across the meaning of life and how to take it in best way and just be happy!
Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIAeG37DYw4
http://www.casacinepoa.com.br/antes-que-o-mundo-acabe
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário