terça-feira, 29 de março de 2011
About the things I wanna do some day in life...
Some day in life I wanna wake up in a beautiful beach in Bora Bora... let the fresh wind comes to my face and refresh myself with it... Some day in life I wanna go to the Brazilian Outback and let all the poverty changes me no matter how painful it will be, how many tears I'm gonna cry or how less life will be left to me... Some day in life I wanna know everything I still don't and share all the knowledge and smartness I might have... Some day in life I wanna go to Louisiana and discover all the music's secrets they have and let myself dance along the streets... Some day in life I wanna get together all my friends who I love so much and make a big fun with all of them... Some day in life I wanna meet some people who let this material world and ask them about their heaven or whatever it is... Some day in life I wanna understand why people don't love themselves either the other ones and make everything so difficult to cope with or the world a worse place to be in... Some day in life I wanna spend a year living in Portugal and trying to understand the Portuguese from Portugal (which is so difficult for me to get it!)... Some day in life I wanna feel all the love around the world for a second and understand the power that this feeling has... Some day in life I wanna look back to understand why I did everything I did... Some day in life I wanna be a better person I'm...
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário