About 10 days ago, I went to the biggest stadium here in SP, in a 200-km-of-traffic-jam crazy and rainy day to watch Paul McCartney live once again. So, the first time that I saw him playing it was at Anfield Stadium, in his very own hometown, Liverpool. Apart from the emotion of watching him playing in his hometown, I have to say that the gig down here was much better than the first one that I saw. And I can say pretty much that because it was 3 hours of no stop concert and also few expressions in Portuguese said just by Macca. He is awesome! And I was so delighted about it all, that I came home and just stop singing when I felt sleep... His gig is definetely one of the best ever! And yesterday he posted in his blog a video to thank people who went to the stadiums here in Brazil (PoA & SP) and in Argentina (BsAs). I tell you what... Thank you, Sir Paul McCartney!!
http://www.paulmccartney.com/news.php
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário