O sono corrompe a mente

É sabido que dormir demais deixa você lesado e dormir de menos deixa você com problemas taquicárdicos. Mas com ou sem sono, minha mente parece que não pára e as idéias ficam pipocando de lá pra cá e de cá pra lá... então, nas noites de insônia (devido à minha extrema atividade cerebral!), ou naqueles dias que eu simplesmente só penso em dormir, mas ainda assim quero aproveitar o dia e fazer algo produtivo, resolvi botar as idéias no papel... ops, no computador! Pode ser uma ferramenta útil, vai que um dia eu consiga chegar aos textos de Clarice??? You'll never know, and it's worth giving it a try!!

sexta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2010

Getting ready... the first big adventure in South America!

As the year getting close to the end, I started to plan my vacations. I thought about so many places where I could go and the pros and againsts of going to those ones. So, I ended my "research" about where to go by early December. It has always been a plan to travel around South America, but I guess it is not so easy to do that as it is in Europe. Anyway, I gathered some good vibes from friends who have been to some of the incredible places that South America provided us and decided: Yeah, I'm definetely gonna travel around the neighbours countries of mine!
And then the "second problem" which I was faced to was: what countries am I going to? I started thinking of going to Argentina, Chile and Peru. After that, I decided to cut off Argentina, because I just want to get back to Buenos Aires, where I've been to in 2009, and where I loved so much! I thought about Bolivia, but I was a bit worried about it. I just decided to go to Bolivia after seeing so many beautiful pictures of that country (and forget about all the insecure and uncleaness!!). I was sure that I was going to Peru, because ever since I studied Pre Colombian Civilizations, I wanna see with my own eyes the Lost City, Machu Picchu. And I finally decided: I'm going to Chile, Bolivia and Peru.
So, the first stop was the Chilean capital, Santiago. It is an incredibly beautiful city, plenty of good options and places to hang out. I was in some of Santiago's museums and I can say I was delighted! But the best museum I saw there was the Pre Colombino Museo. It is a mix of art and history plus folk which makes it so amazing!! As Santiago is the biggest city in Chile (and I'm a girl from big cities!), it was easy to walk along all the city. But the best thing is coming up!
After a few days in Santiago, I flew from there to Calama, the nearest city to San Pedro de Atacama. Calama has nothing to do, then I got straight to San Pedro where the next adventure takes place! San Pedro de Atacama is a people village (very very veeeeery small, the population from here is only 1.932 people!) and was surprised by the Western look that the city got! I've pictured it before, but it was completely wrong!! Funny, because the first impression of mine was "where's my shot gun?" and I saw an Indian population, beautiful, by the way, with their long black hair and Indian costumes, so proud of themselves!
The reason to be here was that I wanna see the Atacama Desert, the driest one in the world! And then I decided to see some couple of places... And I assure you: it was an excelent choice! Chile is really nice and Atacama is a very magic place!

:o)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário