O sono corrompe a mente

É sabido que dormir demais deixa você lesado e dormir de menos deixa você com problemas taquicárdicos. Mas com ou sem sono, minha mente parece que não pára e as idéias ficam pipocando de lá pra cá e de cá pra lá... então, nas noites de insônia (devido à minha extrema atividade cerebral!), ou naqueles dias que eu simplesmente só penso em dormir, mas ainda assim quero aproveitar o dia e fazer algo produtivo, resolvi botar as idéias no papel... ops, no computador! Pode ser uma ferramenta útil, vai que um dia eu consiga chegar aos textos de Clarice??? You'll never know, and it's worth giving it a try!!

sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010

Twister!

It's always like that: every year, as soon as I can count down the days till 31st of December, my heart seems to go "boom boom" in a movement very eloquent. And my brain is like brainstorming crazily without stopping. So 2010 is getting close to the end and I still have loads of things to do before its end. At the same time that I have those things going on in my life, sometimes I feel I have no more strongness left to all of that. Is it normal? I guess it's not! But anyway I hope to have my vacations very soon.
2010 has been being a great year for me, apart from some problems that I went through. Career stuff. I wondered a great part of the year wether I was in the right profession or not. So I went crazy and a bit depressed by the begining of 2010, but I'm ok now! And after that, I started to furnish and decorate my flat and I thought I was going to spend like a year to do that. It turned out that I am a very economic person and could do that in a very good way. I'm smart!
And lately, I've been trying to get everything done to get married next year. A Wedding Party and stuff and once again I went crazy! I guess I'm crazy! I'm not normal as I can see myself going crazy every time that I'm under pressure!! lol!
But good things happened to me this year! I travel twice and I'm really happy for that! I made new good friends and I'm happier for that! And I got back to Uni and started to prepare myself to work in a new field, with Special Needs Education. I'm on the top, I guess!
It seems to be like a Twister, it's like I am. Every time things start to going down I manage something new to do or to thing about it. And then everything goes up once again! I'm not normal, definitely!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário