O sono corrompe a mente

É sabido que dormir demais deixa você lesado e dormir de menos deixa você com problemas taquicárdicos. Mas com ou sem sono, minha mente parece que não pára e as idéias ficam pipocando de lá pra cá e de cá pra lá... então, nas noites de insônia (devido à minha extrema atividade cerebral!), ou naqueles dias que eu simplesmente só penso em dormir, mas ainda assim quero aproveitar o dia e fazer algo produtivo, resolvi botar as idéias no papel... ops, no computador! Pode ser uma ferramenta útil, vai que um dia eu consiga chegar aos textos de Clarice??? You'll never know, and it's worth giving it a try!!

quarta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2010

A new step coming up...

So, at the beginning of this month, a workmate told me it was offered a Post Graduation course by the council to study Special Needs Education. I got really excited about it, since it is a desire of mine to study and work in this field. Ever since I went to Ireland and took care of my dearest Annie, I thought I could do something like that. I just didn't think it was too close like that. So I subscribe myself and took an interview last Tuesday and today I got the news that I was selected to do the course and I'm gonna work with Special Students very soon - one year or one year and a half, just after I finished my Post Graduation. I'm so happy about it!
I guess all that happened in this nice way and specially because of Annie - to whom I would like to thank, because she brought me this beautiful world to my life and this possibility now - and it is really good to fell I've got butterflies in my stomach once again about my profession. I hope to be a better Teacher now than I've been being: sometimes I feel I don't know how to teach and it doesn't matter how hard I try to...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário