O sono corrompe a mente

É sabido que dormir demais deixa você lesado e dormir de menos deixa você com problemas taquicárdicos. Mas com ou sem sono, minha mente parece que não pára e as idéias ficam pipocando de lá pra cá e de cá pra lá... então, nas noites de insônia (devido à minha extrema atividade cerebral!), ou naqueles dias que eu simplesmente só penso em dormir, mas ainda assim quero aproveitar o dia e fazer algo produtivo, resolvi botar as idéias no papel... ops, no computador! Pode ser uma ferramenta útil, vai que um dia eu consiga chegar aos textos de Clarice??? You'll never know, and it's worth giving it a try!!

sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

Leaving Madrid and going back to Lisbon...

Last night when I left Madrid, I felt my heart going smaller... Guess it is because I know my trip is getting pretty close to the end now... I'm tired of all walks and stops and going here and there and I also miss my family and friends and my place where I can do whatever I want to, but one of the things that I most like to do in life is traveling... So maybe this feeling might be because I really don't know when it is gonna be my next trip... or either if I'll do the next one in this pretty amazing way like I've been doing this current one... Besides, I've met my friend Javier in the other day and I guess my travel's got a nicer flavour after that: it's good to do things whenever or whatever you want to, but keeping a really nice company is also amazing. And I guess it is uneasy to explain that, but all of it brought me back to Auckland and the good feelings that I felt about traveling on my own, but being capable of meeting nice people with whom I can share not just company, but good moments as well. I guess I'm nostalgic, but I still have two more days to go and one more friend to meet, my dearest Karina... hehe...

:o)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário