O sono corrompe a mente

É sabido que dormir demais deixa você lesado e dormir de menos deixa você com problemas taquicárdicos. Mas com ou sem sono, minha mente parece que não pára e as idéias ficam pipocando de lá pra cá e de cá pra lá... então, nas noites de insônia (devido à minha extrema atividade cerebral!), ou naqueles dias que eu simplesmente só penso em dormir, mas ainda assim quero aproveitar o dia e fazer algo produtivo, resolvi botar as idéias no papel... ops, no computador! Pode ser uma ferramenta útil, vai que um dia eu consiga chegar aos textos de Clarice??? You'll never know, and it's worth giving it a try!!

sexta-feira, 19 de março de 2010

I feel it all...

Sometimes I wonder why I am such a sensitive person. So these days have been difficult ones to me. It seems I've been feeling all the emotions much more than I might feel (or live with them!).
It's a weird thing: if I'm sad, I'm sad twice more than the majority people... I guess I must be Bipolar (I've been considering it very much!). It's very akward to be a person like that: I can not handle very well my feelings, since I deeply feel them... It's wonderful when I'm happy, but it's hell when I'm sad!!
I guess I've going through what they call Kübler-Ross standard. It's five steps to accept the death (it's not that complicated, but for me sometimes seems like it). The first step is denying (or isolation). It happened around late Feb. Then angryness. It happened around early March. The third one is bargain. It happened around early March, too. The next step is depression. It happened around mid March. The last step is agreement. It's happening now! It's weird, but as soon as I've gone through it, I can live my life with some peace of mind. I hope it will end in a very good way... I'm gonna get back here later to tell you all about that!! hehe

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário